Halton Women’s Place will provide a safe haven, information, and education to support a future without abuse for women and their children.
To be a gateway to safety, support and a future without abuse for her and her children.
Halton Women’s Place will:
- Make emergency shelter and/or crisis services accessible to all abused women and their dependent children.
- Provide crisis services and information to women and children living in the shelter and in the community at large.
- Provide non-judgemental, empathetic crisis counselling for all abused women and their dependent children.
- Design and implement strategies to inform and empower abused women and their dependent children to make decisions about their safety, rights and options.
- Design and implement strategies to promote and provide public education to end violence against women and children.