Halton Women’s Place welcomes student volunteers who wish to complete their placements with our organization.

We work with students enrolled in programs including, but not limited to:

  • Social Service Worker Program (SSW)
  • Child and Youth Worker/Child Studies program (CYC)
  • Bachelor or Masters of Social Work Program (BSW/MSW)

We are currently looking for students in our Residential and Community Outreach Programs for the September 2018/2019 school year.

If you are interested, please send your resume and indicate your program institution and area of study by email to:


If you have any questions related to placement options, please contact Laurie Hepburn, Manager of Programs and Services, at 905-332-1200 ext. 224.