|Halton Women’s Place South Shelter||905-332-1593|
|Halton Women’s Place North Shelter||905-878-8970|
Crisis Lines are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Staff will offer support, counselling and information in complete confidentiality over the phone or at our shelters. Please note, we cannot offer counselling via email as it is not a secure form of communication.
Halton Women’s Place endeavours to ensure that its services are open, inclusive, safe, affirming, and positive for all the LGBTQ+ and their allies.
Halton Women’s Place
2211 Brant Street, #20060
Burlington, ON L7P 0A4
Email: [email protected]
Onsed es asperiam facerovid quodit et aciatureium adit que liquaectiis dellorum id es simuste vero consedipid quiandia plaboribus erum, sit, volentume reicid mil molut quia voluptatur sitatem lab iunt la ipienim res et minum volendam nonseni endaes et as et, sumquatur alitemo bla dipicaepro molupta ssequam renihit quisquid que nonsendus eum quid ut la sitat omnis ditinvel ipsandae sitia que nosseque inti nullendebis num ventibus eatates suntur?
Qui apeliquam net earchic torrum quam, illutempedis doloribus explabo ratum, ipsam fuga. Imeni omnim volo berferum hil ma quiae voluptis alit facesti delent andendu ntibus eatem as ea dignam ducium sum, volorro tor restis et aut moditat iiscipit faccum ulpa nulpa volores tistio. Nemque latusa consequi officia natatiam ut eaquidi gendici molentiist.
You have options:
You have options:
IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE
- Call the Halton Women’s Place 24 hour Crisis, Information and Support Line to speak with a trained Crisis Intervention Counsellor;
- The Crisis Intervention Counsellor will explore your options with you and support you to create a Safety Plan, along with creating an Emergency Escape Plan
- If you have pets, you can explore safe options with the Crisis Intervention Counsellor.
If you do choose to come the Halton Women’s Place, you and your child(ren) may stay for up to 12 weeks. Our Crisis Intervention Counsellors will work alongside you on your personal goals, which may include:
- Accessing community support;
- Accessing counselling;
- Obtaining housing;
- Accessing financial supports;
- Exploring legal supports;
- Any other individual goals.
Emergency transportation is available to help you get to the shelter.
IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO LEAVE
- Call the Halton Women’s Place 24-hour Crisis, Information and Support Line.
- Our Crisis Intervention Counsellors will offer support, counselling, resources and information. They will also explore your options.
- Crisis Intervention Counsellors will also offer to support you to create a safety plan for you, and your children, if applicable
- Crisis support is available on the phone or in person at either shelter. No appointment is necessary.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SHELTER
- Safe shelter with staff available 24 hours a day;
- Clean and welcoming bedrooms;
- Laundry facilities;
- Children’s Services, including parenting support, therapeutic groups, children’s activities, playroom;
- Court support for interim custody and restraining orders;
- Supportive counselling;
- Advocacy for you and your children;
- Support in accessing community services;
- Support groups;
- On-Going Safety Planning;
- Planning for departure from shelter
©2019 Halton Women’s Place. All Right’s Reserved | Registered Charity Number-10746 2558 RR001